It may also be that you don't like permanent eyebrow makeup anymore, and it lasts for a long time, about 3 years. The laser removal comes to the rescue.
How does permanent makeup laser removal work?
Laser removal allows you to get rid of tattoo in a few sessions. After each procedure, there should be a break of several weeks.
The device emits a laser beam that penetrates through the upper layers of the skin and splits it into small particles when reaching the pigment. The procedure lasts about half an hour, depending on the color intensity. The specific number of sessions depends on the chemical composition of the paint used for permanent makeup, the shade of the pigment and the depth of its insertion. Each subsequent procedure, the color of the eyebrows will become lighter.
This method of removing permanent makeup has its advantages
- Quick effect, especially if the pigment is not deep;
- Correction of unwanted eyebrow color, shape and size;
- Removal of improperly done permanent makeup;
- Preservation of the hair structure and the upper layer of the epidermis.
If you are interested in this procedure, first you need to consult a specialist. Since laser removal of permanent makeup has contraindications, the procedure cannot be carried out in the case of:
- The presence of cancer;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- HIV-positive status;
- Serious diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Age under 18;
- Inflammatory processes and various skin diseases;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Fresh tan, you need to wait a few days before the procedure;
You can sign up for a consultation for the procedure of permanent makeup laser removal by visiting Ageless Body Clinic. The clinic offers permanent makeup laser removal and eyebrow microblading. You can make an appointment using the phone number on the website, or request a call, and we will call you back.